Medical World Company 

The Way To Secure Community Health 

About us

  • KURDISTAN
    KURDISTAN
  • IRAQ
    IRAQ
  • JAPAN
    JAPAN
  • BRASIL
    BRASIL
  • UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
    UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
  • CHINA
    CHINA
  • LEBANON
    LEBANON
  • TAIWAN
    TAIWAN
  • USA
    USA
  • GERMANY
    GERMANY
  • TURKEY
    TURKEY
  • SOUTH KOREA
    SOUTH KOREA

 

About Medical World Company


Medical World Company has been established in 1998. Since that we have succeeded to gather a well reputation ratified by people and officals alike. We are the pioneer in Hospital Construction; Provision of Medical Appliances and Laboratory Devices; and Equipment Trading.


About 70% of our transaction is dedicated to deal with the Government, and the rest 30% for Private Sectors. However, we are keen to meet the needs of any Health Organization.


Our Head Office is located in Erbil. We do have 12 branches all over Iraq in addition to our major branch in Dubail UAE.

We do enjoy exclusive agency authorization from 15 well-known pertinent companies worldwide like Fanem (Brasil), Sana (Turkey), Ozgenc (Turkey) etc.


We took part in, and continue to, sponsoring many local and international Exhibitions held in Iraq so far.


One of the substantial objective of Medical World Company is to build a long term relationship with customers and to expand mutual marketing objectives in a profitable way secures benefits of both parties within agreed terms and conditions.


We are more than happy to visit our Company and view our products toward creating a fruitful commercial rapport.





Our Company Framework

Dear Customer