Micro processed electronic ventilator designed especially for neonatal and pediatric patients. Easy to handle, safe and it maintains the world renowned equipment adjustment standard. For Neonatal and Pediatric Patients in Medium and short-duration emergency intensive care.
Description: Electronic respirator designed for respiratory failure applications in neonatal and pediatric patients. The Ventilator is time-cycled with continuous flow and it is pressure-limited.
Modes: CMV, SIMV, CPAP, and APRV.
Integrated Monitoring: Calibrated pressure bargraph from -10 cmH2O to 100 cmH2O, maximum and medium inhalation pressure (temporal), exhalation time, I/E ratio, numerical values for all parameters above and graphic display with Pxt curve.
- Automatic selection of the patient mode, neonatal or pediatric, and of the average values recommended for the rate, inhalation time, inhalation flow, maximum pressure and PEEP according to the weight informed by the operator when the ventilator is switched on.
- Incorporated regulating valve.
- Direct controls for the main ventilation parameters.
- Complete audiovisual alarms with on-screen messages for immediate alarm-type identification.
- Liquid crystal display presenting the ventilation controls and monitoring independently.
- Cycle triggering per pressure or flow.
- Easy-Touch® button allowing simple and fast ventilation parameter access and adjustment.
- Electronic button for manual inhalation (cycle synchronization).
- Air/O2 mixer integrated to the ventilator with 21% to 100% O2 integration.
- Active inhalation pressure control.
- Protection system against apnea in the modes that require inhalation to trigger the cycles, with the controlled backup mode.
- Security for mode change since it requires the operator to readjust all necessary parameters before making the mode change.
- Frontal exit of the tube, allowing to use the ventilator in any side of the bed.