Bio solea 4 (four channels semi – automated analyzer for haemostasis)
• Opto-mechanical detection system
• Automatic start upon reagent dispensing
• Maintenance free "open" system
YOUR COAGULOMETER FOR ROUTINE TESTS
All routine analysis
- PT (Prothrombin Time).
- APTT (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time).
- TT (Thrombin Time).
- Plus 4 free positions for coagulation factors.
Simple and automatic
- Only need of standard pipette.
- Self diagnostic when switched on.
- TEMP LO message until the instrument reaches the working temperature.
- Automatic incubation after insertion of samples cups.
- Automatic start (measure) upon reagent dispensing.
- Results: automatically calculated, displayed and printed.
Supplied with balls dispenser and a disposable starting pack.
Measuring method: Opto-mechanical (optical and mechanical).
Operating voltage: 110/220 V 50–60 HZ.
Power consumption: 30 VA.
Dimensions: 250 x 125 x 325 mm (WxHxL)
Weight: 5 kg
DPU414 KYOLINE / KYOSHA PRINTER
+ 1 Connecting CABLE + 2 rolls thermopaper.
Thousands of units of these models had been sold world-wide
under various and famous brand names.