Resources and accuracy in emergency services, with a specific fixation system for use in ambulances, stretchers and rescue units, including air rescue. For pediatric and adult patients for transpor t inside and outside the hospital, and emergency care
Description: Portable micro processed electronic volumetric or pressure metric ventilator for emergencies and transportation. It has a room air mixer and allows adjustments between 50 and 100% oxygen.
Modes: CMV, A/C and SIMV
- Direct controls for Tidal Volume, Rate, Assisted Sensitivity and Oxygen Concentration;
- Maximum pressure, probe disconnection, low battery, and gas mains alarms;
- The device works with an internal rechargeable NiCd battery, with a total capacity of 08 hours;
- Room air mixer that allows for an adjustment of 50% to 100% of Oxygen;
- Simple, easy to assembly, clean, and sterilize patient circuit;
- Specific placement system for use in Ambulances, Stretchers, Mobile Rescue Units, including for air transportation.
- Bar graph indicating the inhalation pressure and PEEP;
- Stand By key that interrupts the ventilator's functions;
- Manual cycle button that determines the beginning of the breathing cycle;
- Alarm mute for 2 minutes;
- PEEP Valve;
- 12-V external battery.