Ultrasonic Doppler – Fetus Pulse Detector
It is the device to listen the heart pulse of fetus in the most simple way and can exactly diagnose the condition of fetus, placenta location or the abnormality like the hydatidiform moles in early pregnancy and can be used as the monitor during the delivery.
As it applied the Doppler effect of ultrasonic, it causes no hazards to human body and is simple to use. The heart pulse of fetus can be sound-recorded and the pregnant woman can also listen to it. Therefore, she can maintain the psychological stability.
Environment Conditions IEC61010-1
- Altitudes up to 2.000 meters
- Temperature range of + 5 ℃ ~40 ℃
- Maximum relative humidity of 80% for Temperature up to 31 ℃ ,
- Decreasing linearly to 50% at 40 ℃
- Main Supply Voltage Fluctuation of ±10% of nominal
- Installation Category (Overvoltage Category) ll, Pollution Degree 2